Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Merriment


We had a crazy amazing time in Virginia for Christmas---I don't think we could have squeezed one more thing in!  After 8.5 hours in the car, this was a welcome sight


We were able to have a quick Christmas celebration with O's brother & his wife before they left to go out of town and I FINALLY got to meet my oldest friends' baby girl---ugh, SO sweet.  Here we are as babies.


Sweet baby Madison

Every year, we celebrate Christmas Eve with my mom's family.  It was sooooo good to have everyone together--my favorite 3 year old had the best time & was so excited!


Best surprise on Christmas Eve? THE SNOW.  We haven't had a White Christmas in Virginia in 10+ years....GORG.

Christmas morning we got up, ate way too much Monkey Bread & hashbrown casserole and then opened gifts.  Even though we were in Virginia, it was still a very "Kentucky" Christmas!  Lots of UK & Bourbon themed gifts this year

Santa was extra good to a few sweet dogs too!



Christmas evening we had dinner with our great family friends & exchanged gifts.  Noel {my sister from another mister} scored the BEST seasonal job at Kate Spade, and gifted me this beauty


Love it, Stell!  Thank youuuu!!

We wrapped the trip up with some Outlet Mall shopping {love a good sale} and then it was back to Kentucky, where we had several inches of snow waiting for us!


So thankful to have spent Christmas with my family & friends this year.  I'm only sorry we didn't get to see more people while we were in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...