Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend Recap

Monday, already?!  Ugh.  Who on Earth decided it would be a good plan to work five days, and then take off two?  Terrible idea.  I liked last week better when I had a three day weekend.  I think Monday's are extra hard when you've had a fun weekend.  Let's take a minute to recap all the fun we had in the past 48 hours:

Saturday morning I got together with our Life Group girls to have a special breakfast for our sweet Rebecca on one of her last days of being pregnant.  We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of this baby girl any minute!  I love any reason for all of us to get together.


And I LOVE breakfast food.  Our spread included breakfast casserole, fruit, and a quiche.  It was SO.GOOD.


And as if that wasn't enough fun, Abby and I ran up to Ikea Sunday afternoon.  This has been a much discussed trip to Ikea.  Months in the making.



We may have mentioned something about taking a U-Haul with us at one point, but the husbands quickly shut that down.  Which is a good thing, because I would have come home with this kitchen, more accessories for the new bathroom and all of page 136 in the 2014 catalog.  I did come home with a few fun accessories though!


We wrapped up the weekend grilling and enjoying the gorgeous weather.  It won't be long before it's dark at 5:00pm and too cold to sit outside on the deck {sad face}

What fun things did you do this weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...