Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Attire

I remember being a little girl, and going shopping with my mom for a new Easter dress every year.  And then new shoes, hat and more to go along with it.  25+ {ew.} years later, it's still just as much fun. But my indecisive self is having a hard time picking one out this year!  Here are a few I have my eye on

The neckline of this dress is embroidered with pale pink scallops--LOVE!

You can't go wrong with a Lilly, either... {my checking account disagrees}

Rhyme or Ribbon Dress from ModCloth

Any other sites I should take a peek at?  I feel like I need to make a decision, SOON!

5 comments:

  1. I love the detail on the LOFT dress. Their spring line of dresses this year is to die for! Have fun choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I LOVE the first dress, but I also like the last dress.
    I think either one of those would be a good pick. Plus, you can get a lot of wear out of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I am so with you. I have not bought my Easter dress yet and time is just passing me right on by... need to get on it ASAP. I'd love to go with Lilly but my checkbook (and husband) probably feel the same as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, I love your blog! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog: http://sunnylikemyrainboots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so pretty but I really love the mint one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...