Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Easter Bunny Inspiration

I'm seeing SO many cute little Easter ideas running around Pinterest, and the Easter section at Target about had me in tears.  I seriously can't wait for the day when we have little one's to make Easter Baskets for & reasons to go all-out on the holiday decor.  Until then, O & the pups will continue to get pretty awesome baskets from the Easter Bunny!




One of my favorite bloggers, Jessica, did this for the hubs last year.  I think I'll def be doing this for O this Easter :)

For the girls?  I'm LOVING these cute Easter-puppy accessories!



Pretty sure Izzie will enjoy a new collar better than the year I made her wear bunny ears....

5 comments:

  1. Love that table decor! It would be so fun to have a table that pretty! And that dog collar is too cute! I want to get one for our fur baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little pom pom bunny pic. I'll spoil the pup for now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are so cute! I am especially loving that first newspaper cut out with the cotton tail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute!! Love that tablescape - so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...