Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco de Mayo Menu

We LOVE Mexican food!  So naturally, I go all out with my Cinco de Mayo menu.  Here's what we'll be eating tonight:


Chicken Fajitas, with homemade Fajita Seasoning

And my FAVORITE {easy!} Margarita recipe:
Into a blender, add:
1 can of frozen limeade, slightly defrosted.
Using the limeade can as a measuring cup, add in:
1 can of Tequila
1 can of Triple Sec
1 can of water

Fill the blender full of ice & pulse until slushy.  Enjoy!

Served up in these gorgeous glasses that were on our wedding registry.  
I specifically had Cinco de Mayo in mind when I was scanning away at Crate & Barrel.

Will you be having a festive dinner tonight?!

4 comments:

  1. This is our first year having a Cinco de Mayo dinner and we're having Chicken Tortilla Soup :) Maybe I'll even stop at the liquor store on my way home for a few beverages ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glasses! I'm feeling super lame for eating cereal for dinner (again). Must go to the grocery store tomorrow! Hope y'all had a fun little fiesta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glasses! I'm feeling super lame for eating cereal for dinner (again). Must go to the grocery store tomorrow! Hope y'all had a fun little fiesta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those C&B glasses are SO cute! Perfect for Cinco de Mayo! And that bean dip? Get in my mouth!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...