Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

Talk about a relaxing, productive weekend!  I accomplished about 50% of the things I mentioned on Friday.  We did not make it to Taste of Cincinnati, I was off the hook for fishing {apparently, I talk too much...} and poor Iz still looks like a muppet.  But, we DID end up deep cleaning the whole house, grilling out, enjoying the weather & knocking out some DIY projects, which included:

Finishing up my latest door hanger,

We installed new lights on the deck,

AND we may have taken advantage of the Memorial Day Sale at Home Depot & bought a new fridge!!  This will finally finish up the kitchen & we'll have matching appliances for the first time since we've lived here!  I can't wait for it to be delivered next week.  I've already started thinking about how I'll organize it.  #nerdalert

I'm off to enjoy the last bit of sunshine on the deck, with freshly painted toe nails, a hot dog and a cold beverage ;)  Do we really have to go back to work tomorrow?!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a super productive weekend! Cute cute door hanger and good choice on the lights. No shame in your fridge organization game - I'd be right there with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great weekend :) And looooove the door hanger!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...