Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Five on Friday

Forgive me for being a bad blogger these last few weeks.  I've finally come out of hibernation now that the weather is warm again ;)  My evenings after work have been spent on the deck, soaking up the sun with a cold beverage!  Speaking of cold beverages...is it 4pm yet?


{one}  
I might be late to the game, but has anyone else tried these Bud Light Beer-rita's?  
I tried the Strawberry last night, and I'm still trying to decide how I feel about it...

{two}  
I'm in the mood to redecorate.  SHOCKER, I know ;)  
I'm having a hard time deciding what room to tackle.  
Because, in all reality, I want to redecorate all of them.  It's a sickness.

{three}  
The outdoor pool at our gym opens this weekend; aka: the only reason I joined said gym.  
There's nothing quite like lounging at the pool.

{four}
I'm still watching Grey's...

{five}
We have a whole lotta nothing on our agenda this weekend.
Just the way I like it.


3 comments:

  1. The mango and raspberry ones are better than the strawberry! They are all good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a gym around me with and outdoor pool! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the strawberry one but only can have one lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...