Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Best of: Hair Products

We've covered skin, makeup and lips.  Lets jump into what might be my most favorite product category: the hair.



{1} Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner.  Y'all, I could literally sit and sniff this stuff all day.  Insane, I'm aware.  But it smells so good!  And it really helps with the dry and crispy hair.

{2}  I have professed my love for Drybar here, but it's worth mentioning again and again.  I LOVE the Southern Belle Mousse.  Best weightless, truly volumizing mousse.

{3} After I'm done drying and styling my hair, I run a tiny bit of Bed Head After Party to smooth everything out and keep frizz at bay.  Again, this one has the all important smell factor.

{4} To finish off a good 'do, I spray on a little Money Maker Flexible Hold Hairspray

{5} And, of course, on day two I need a little boost.  Which brings me to Detox Dry Shampoo, yet another amazing product from Drybar.

If there is a product out there out there that will make my hair dry faster, that would be super.  Or maybe when I hit the lotto one day, I'll have someone do my hair for me daily.  Glam squad a la Kim Kardashian...

5 comments:

  1. I would totally love for someone to do my hair everyday! I am a total hair product junkie so I love this post so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe DryBar hairspray is the answer to all my hairspray woes. I'll have to buy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also LOVE that Bed Head After Party (of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eye DryBar for awhile... I'm so tempted now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...