Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Best of: Lips



What's a good make-up routine without taking care of your lips?!  I intentionally left this off of my Best of: Makeup list last week, because I thought it deserved a post all of its own.  I will try any and all lip products, but here are my all time favs!

1: Kiss me exfoliating lip scrub.  I use this about once a week, more in the winter, to scrub the nasty, dead skin off my lips.  LOVE the minty scent and my super smooth lips after.

2: Kiss me tonight, is by far the best intense lip treatment.  I put this on every night before bed, and I can still feel it in the morning.  Totally withstands the stuffy nose, open mouth breathing and potential drool.

3: Since I'm not much of a lipstick girl, I gravitate to tinted lip balm.  I have loved every single shade of Fresh Sugar I've used.  In my purse now is the Honey color.  Favorite thing: buy the mini's around the holidays and test out all of the different colors!

4: When I just need some chapstick, no color, I reach for EOS balm.  Love all of their flavors scents.

I may not be able to stray from these, but I'm certainly open to suggestions!  What are your favorites?

7 comments:

  1. Love it! So excited to try some of these out...this dry winter air is killing my lips! :) thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pink picks! I want to try those philosophy products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pink picks! I want to try those philosophy products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously with the philosophy products?? Girl, you're killing me!
    But seriously, thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try these all. I tend to just use Carmex and/or a gloss but this Winter has been brutal and my lips are in bad shape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I have 3 out of 4 products you featured. I almost snagged Kiss Me Tonight when Philosophy was having the bo-go promotion but decided to wait awhile. Also, I just posted a giveaway with the Fresh Lip balm today! Truly think we are very similar plus having the same just adds to the mix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need #2. My lips are soooo dry from my night mouth breathing (I have a cold haha).

    Tattered to Taylored

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...