Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Weekend Recap

So sorry for the silence these last few days!  I hated to skip out on my Friday Five last week, but I had a great reason.  One of my bests got MARRIED!

I was so honored to be a part of their special day & spend the weekend celebrating with some of our favs!






















Between the long drive back to Kentucky from Virginia, and numerous March Madness games, I could barely hold my eyes open past 8pm yesterday!

Speaking of March Madness.....how 'bout them Wildcats?!?  My bracket is looking better and better these days!  I'm pretty sure my DIY door hanger brought us our latest winning streak ;) 

Keep your fingers crossed for a W on Friday against Louisville.  Or else poor O may go into a funk until Derby weekend...

1 comment:

  1. You looked so pretty at your friend's wedding! Love the color of your dress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...